Wise Woman Retreat
September 18th - 20th, 2020 - The Lodge at Black Rapids
An empowering weekend of self knowledge through the lens of meditation, yoga, breath, creativity, connection with nature, and the ancient medicinal practice of Ayurveda.
The Wise Woman Retreat is a weekend designed to cultivate sacred sisterhood while deeply reducing stress. It is an empowering weekend of self knowledge through the lens of meditation, yoga, breath, creativity, connection with nature, and the ancient medicinal practice of Ayurveda. It is a special time to listen within to discover your place in the rhythms of the seasons, month, day, and life journey and to learn ways to balance and tend to your body, mind and spirit.
Danielle Rhem, of Violet Light Healing, will be hosting a Women's Breathwork Ceremony (via Zoom) on Saturday night of the retreat.
Kathy Stover, of Cape Jade, will guide us (via Zoom) in an Eye Rest Nidra Meditation on Friday evening to deprogram stress and bring in joy!
This 3 day, 2 evening retreat will include:
* Daily Yoga and Pranayama to nourish the feminine.
* Work groups and discussions to define your point of center, your current rhythm, and solutions to
bring you back to balance.
* Special Cleansing Breathwork Ceremony with facilitator Danielle Rhem to release blockages and
embrace your highest self.
* Destressing and joy facilitating Nidra Meditation led by special guest, Kathy Stover.
* Creative expression time (materials included).
* Nadi (pulse) Reading and individual Ayurvedic Consultation for each attending.
* Ayurvedic meals and snacks to promote healthy lifestyle and cooking/sharing time in the kitchen.
* Time in nature for meditation and inner work.
* Daily hot tub, sacred sauna, and Ayurvedic self-massage.
* Create your own healing spice blend that will balance you (Cūrnam).
* Deluxe double occupancy accommodations at The Lodge at Black Rapids.
The Wise Woman Retreat begins Friday, September 18th, with check-in between 1 and 2:30pm, and ends Sunday, September 20th at 2 pm. This is a sacred gathering. All information and sharing remains confidential. All women and those that identify as women are welcome.
Cost: $350 per participant
For more information: Contact Donna at email@example.com
For payments and reservations: Call The Lodge at Black Rapids - (907) 388-8391